Monday, November 3, 2014

Food Fest




Some join a pickup game of basketball, others a "Follow That Chef" pop up Farmers' Market tour and cooking demonstration!  Guess what category I fall under?

As I landed at LAX two weeks ago, I received an e-blast from The Gourmandise School at Santa Monica Place and instantly registered for the early Saturday morning, free event.


L.A. acupuncturist Heather Lounsbury's low key, high energy orientation to the benefits of combining Western nutrition with Chinese medicine to achieve physical and emotional balance is detailed in her new book Fix Your Mood with Food, which I highly recommend even after digging only four chapters in.

The photos tell part of the story but I encourage you to discover the book on your own and to experience the immediate benefits of natural, whole body health!








  











heather's promise: "live natural live well"


www.livenaturallivewell.com

www.thegourmandiseschool.com


No comments:

Post a Comment